We don’t believe in a “work-life” balance… we just believe in life.
Your work should be something that fits into that life, like a giant puzzle piece.
And if you value love, happiness and fun, your work should be synonymous with these ideas.
Work shouldn’t leave you dreaming of 5 o’clock, the weekend and your next vacation.
At Parsonii, work is a part of our lives. It’s something we do because we want to.
For us, it’s all about love, happiness, and yes — a lot of fun.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
We’re searching for a charismatic Business Development Director with a ‘hunter’ sales acumen. You need to be our biggest Brand Ambassador: eat & breathe Parsonii. You will identify, evaluate, recommend and manage growth opportunities for the brand, including potential sales partnerships and/or mergers & acquisitions. Revenue growth should be your focus through a diverse list of channels/opportunities. You will need to build relationships with existing and potential decision makers. This position will report directly to the COO.
- Years of successful sales experience.
- Both experience and contact with high-level decision makers in the retail industry.
- Capacity to plan, modify and execute sales approaches and presentations to secure business based on individual needs.
- Superior communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to think both creatively and critically.
- Willingness to travel (domestically).
- A Bachelor’s or even Master’s Degree in Business is preferred, but not needed.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – grow the business like you own it.
We need a stellar creative individual with experience in both graphic and design in the retail industry. This position will oversee everything from product and packaging to brand positioning and marketing campaigns. You’ll lead design interns, bloggers, copywriters and agency partners in bringing ideas to life, digitally and in-store. You are someone who understands the customer journey. You win clients over through design. And you won’t stop at just concepting as creative execution is critical in this role. This position will report directly to the CEO.
- Creative experience spanning all platforms and media types, preferably in the retail industry.
- Capacity to think holistically with an ‘aerial view’ but detailed enough to drill down to the very last pixel.
- Ability to lead, manage, and develop both internal teams and external partners.
- Experience with on-site photo shoots a big plus.
- A Bachelor’s or even Master’s Degree in a Creative background is preferred, but not needed.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – create for the brand like you own it.
This position requires someone who is curious with a love to create. You will have a staggering passion for design with a keen attention to detail. In this role you will be tasked with creative projects that span multiple digital, print and in-store platforms ranging from promotional pieces to product packaging. This is a great opportunity to work with a fun, booming, diverse brand making an impact in the watch industry. This position will report directly to the Creative Director.
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite is a must.
- Experience with following and maintaining brand guidelines.
- Ability to work closely with internal team members and external partners.
- Capacity to meet deadlines is critical
- Photography skills a big plus.
- A current college undergrad is preferred, but not required.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – design for the brand like you own it.